Today my post is going to be about…
I chose to do a post about Christmas Traditions because it’s nearly Christmas and we all celebrate Christmas in different ways, and I’m getting really excited about Santa coming!
I love Christmas!
I LOVE Christmas because we all get presents and I also love giving people things. I will tell you the Christmas Secret , “It is better to give than to receive”.
Last year I think I got about 20 presents. But I also gave presents to lots of people in my family.
Some things I like to do at Christmas are:
- Eat a special breakfast of croissants, yoghurt and fresh fruit. Yum Yum!
- Well every Christmas we got to one of my Aunty’s houses, my Uncle’s house or sometimes we all celebrate at my house
- I like to play with my cousins, my brother and my sister
- play with my new toys
- Look if Santa has eaten his food that we gave him
and lots more.
Things I like to do on Christmas Eve are:
- Sit down with my family and have a special dinner with our bon bons and hats
- Go for a drive and look at all tha fantastic Christmas lights
- Make magic Reeinder food
- Watch videos of my familys Christmas’ together and watch my brother,my sister and I open all our presents
- Leave some milk and shortbread for Santa
- Leave some carrots, water and reindeer food for all Santa’s Reindeer
and lots more
Hope you like what I chose!
My family and I put my Christmas tree up a week ago and it looked bare at the start and at the end it looked fabulous!
Dad also put lights up on the outside of our house, and they look fabulous too!!
Here is a picture of my Christmas tree.